After the in-person mentor visit we were able to gain a lot of important insight into our project. The main feedback that I got was about the movement of the cloth and its stiffness. For most of the week I experimented on different settings, however because of some file cache problems as well as the render farm being busy, I was able to get a satisfactory movement, however it still needs improvement. For pyro I managed to solve an unexpected Nuke problem, and found a way to color correct the shot.
This is the overall progress of the team. Next week is the final week of work, where we will finalize everything and try to get the best renderes we possibly can.